We are seeking a VP of Real Estate/ Franchise Sales - Nationwide Restaurant & Bar Concept to join our team! You will be responsible for driving expansion and creating growth opportunities for new restaurants nationwide with qualified current and new Franchisees.
- Identify, interview and qualify interested Franchise candidates (new and existing) within
an approved market to achieve the current fiscal year’s business plans.
- Manage Real Estate team and all real estate responsibilities
- Contribute to the franchise recruiting plan which is designed to generate sufficient
leads, from which the required number of franchisee candidates are identified based on
Restaurants franchise recruitment process and standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (operations, legal, development, marketing,
construction, market planning, and training) to lead through the creation of market
specific entry sales and market optimization strategies utilizing the underlying existing
market development strategy, while serving as local market function expert and go-to
resource for franchising questions.
- Ensure that qualified new franchisees are in place by documenting and gaining cross-functional approval on new market sales plan before proceeding and networking to build brand awareness within the franchise community.
- Provide guidance to prospective franchisees in preparing a Business Plan that will
address any concerns by other members of the market team regarding training,
operations, development, etc.
- The Franchise Sales Manager will review corporate structures with the contracts/legal
department as necessary to determine appropriate addendums, guarantees and other
documentation that may be unique to a deal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business or related discipline. Equivalent experience
may be considered in lieu of formal education. (CFE Certification or working towards the
Certified Franchise Executive designation highly preferred).
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the licensing industry.
- Proven track record of sales results, with a minimum of 3 years successful experience in
- Strong ability to research and generate sales leads using the Internet, industry
directories, direct mail, trade shows, franchise industry contacts, real estate industry
contacts, social media, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written, PC and communication skills
- Strong financial analysis and analytical abilities as demonstrated by a clear
understanding of all financial principles related to the franchise business model.
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to travel a minimum of 50% and adhere to the Restaurants Travel
Why Work Here?ResourceOne and its Recruiters have been leaders in the recruiting industry for decades and we operate at NO COST to the candidates we represent. Our clients pay us to help find great talent for their management hiring needs nationwide. We focus on your needs and present real job openings to you that our clients are hiring for that are often times not advertised anywhere else.
Premier hospitality organization with a focus on quality food, strong pay, growth opportunities, great culture, and outstanding benefits!