Resource MFG, a national leader in manufacturing staffing, has multiple temps to hire positions open in the RTP area off of TW Alexander Dr.
In this position, ideal candidates will work in a team setting to help make assemble metal casings that will house generators.
- Must Be Able To Read a Tape Measure to the 1/16
- Knowledge of how to properly strip wires.
- Have a basic understanding of wire gauges. The larger the AWG the smaller the wire.
- Crimp wires using a wire crisper and different fittings.
Why work for ResourceMFG?
- Health Benefits- Dental & Vision too!
- Free college courses
- Safety pre-cautions during COVID-19
- Experience using Impact drills.
- knowledge of standard tools EX. Phillips screwdriver, Flathead, etc.
- Basic understanding of how to read and interpret a wiring diagram and Blue prints . All applicants have to be able to pass measuring testing and basic electrical testing.