Great Opportunity to go full time for the right candidate!
ResourceMFG has an opportumity for an experienced warehouse worker who can work a unique shift.
Wednesday through Friday 10am to 8:30pm Saturday 7:00am to 3:30pm
May have overtime
Location-Kinston, NC Warehouse associate
Responsible for loading and unloading freight accurately, inventory control, rotation and inspection and other warehouse related duties to ensure timely and accurate delivery of freight to customers
- Be able to multi-task
- Pick orders with speed and accuracy using scanner Load inbound and outbound freight to and from vehicles and container
- Read, decode, and decipher freight coding in order to expedite freight movement and tracing process
- Label, weigh, and measure dimensions of freight.
- Perform cleanup activities in the work area to ensure safety and cleanliness of dock
- Communicate work area needs to Warehouse Supervisor
- Maintain quality standards for warehouse storage and service including communication to internal and external customers Maintain and ensure a safe working environment
- A stable work history, with 1 year at last position held
- Minimum of 6 months warehouse experience required
- Able to be dependable and go to work as scheduled
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.