Vertical Turn Lathe Machinist
ResourceMFG Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VTL Operator job description:
- Set-up and operate CNC Lathe
- Set up, adjust, and operate all the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools to perform precision machining operations.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using basic knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and calipers, pin gauge, and countersink.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Must be able to understand G and M code as well as basic program editing. Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years CNC work related experience.
- Must have VTL experience for lathe machinist.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T)
- Experience with Mastercam required
- Must be able to produce quality parts efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner.
- Must be able to read basic blueprints and perform basic shop math.
- Must have a basic understanding of the machining process, including, but not limited to tooling, set-ups, editing and speeds and feeds.
- Must be able to follow instructions and have the ability to work with little supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Experience with Fanuc controls
AddressOklahoma City, OK
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG