ResourceMFG Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This person will have responsibility for conducting hands-on performance testing to evaluate product life and assure product performance and reliability. Classification of this position is contingent on the candidates ability to complete the following tasks:
- Specific Test Technician responsibilities may include:
- Perform design and production validation testing.
- Document test procedures and results in a technical form.
- Troubleshoot basic machine malfunctions.
- Monitor and calibrate test equipment to ensure that all processes are operating correctly.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- Procure necessary supplies to support test programs.
- Set-up tests using test hardware and software including data acquisition systems, as required.
- Document test results in a structured and technical format using standard computer software.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Willingness to do hands-on testing.
- OK written and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of engineering concepts, drawings and schematics (mechanical, electrical & hydraulic).
- Working knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team, under pressure in a fast paced environment.
TechnologyView all jobs at ResourceMFG