ResourceMFG Springfield, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Parts Clerk Hours & Pay -
- 1st Shift / Monday - Friday
Do you want to utilize your admin and customer service skills in a fast-paced office environment?
We are seeking an energetic people-oriented Staffing Coordinator to join our Remedy Intelligent Staffing team located in Clarksville, TN. If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping to change people’s lives, then we are the company you have been searching for!
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties to support the branch in its daily recruiting and customer service activities. This position is an excellent opportunity to get started in the recruiting/staffing industry.
- Greet walk-in candidates and serve as the first point of contact in the branch
- Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls and handle general inquiries
- Assist with the onboarding process and new-hire orientations to provide support to the customer success team
- Provide support to the recruiting team as needed to ensure applicants complete all facets of the application process
- Coordinate, complete, and scan documents in support of workers compensation claims
- Process and update payroll records
- Document unemployment terms and details in CRM
- Create, process, and file all purchase orders and invoices for the branch
- Order supplies based on an assessment of needs and budget resources
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a busy office environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to react appropriately in stressful situations and deal with difficult customer or vendor situations diplomatically
- Able to switch tasks throughout the day, prioritize and manage repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrable time management and organization skills
- Practical experience and comfort with using Microsoft Office products
BusinessView all jobs at ResourceMFG