ResourceMFG is hiring for a material handler in NE ABQ.
Day shift: M-F 7:00am- 3:30pm
The Material Handler performs the physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Receives incoming goods and products into stock, including boxing, storing, etc.
- Picks/Audits kits as assigned by supervisor.
- Performs cycle counts as required.
- Performs a wide variety of computer-based transactions to support inventory activity.
- Makes local pick-ups and deliveries as required/assigned.
- Logs all incoming material to facilitate tracking of all packages.
- Offloads/loads trucks as required.
- Prepares and ships all packages (foreign, domestic and hazardous material) via FedEx, UPS and DHL, as required.
- Palletizes/secures/labels all freight material (over 150 pounds) for shipment.
Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of related experience
Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
Inventory control Kitting experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).