Shipping and Receiving Associate
ResourceMFG Austin, TX
- Expired: February 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Need for skilled and experienced Shipping/Receiving Associate with Sit Down Forklift experience - 1st shift
Our client in south Austin has a need for an experienced, mature, and reliable Shipping/Receiving associate with Sit-Down Forklift experience to run that department in their small warehouse.
Currently will be doing all documentation manually - but experience with Word, Excel, WMS Software, etc. is a plus as updates are planned for this year.
6a-4:30p Monday through Friday - 45 hours per week. Weekends may be required in the future.
$17.00 per hour - temp-to-hire - Paying top dollar for someone that is experienced, reliable and able to run this area with little or no supervision.
Job Brief: Structural Fabrication facility is looking for a skilled, experienced Shipping/Receiving Clerk for their location. This position is paying top of the pay range for a skilled, reliable candidate. Will be responsible for receiving, off-loading product, confirming PO's and proper entry into inventory management systems. Will also be responsible for shipping of correct items to customers, ensuring safe and timely shipments to customers with product in tact.
Must have 6 months or more of verifiable Sit-Down forklift experience and 3-5 years of recent Shipping/Receiving experience to be considered for this role.
- 3-5 years Shipping and Receiving experience required
- 6 months plus - documented within past 2 years of Sit-Down Forklift experience required
- Strong understanding of Shipping/Receiving documentation
- Ability to work in small Shipping/Receiving department alone
- Shipping/Receiving computer skills a plus
- Understanding of basic PC skills including MS Word and Excel required
- Able to lift up to 50lbs required
- Steel Toes
Ask about the $250 referral bonus for this position.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ResourceMFG