Shipping & Receiving Clerk
ResourceMFG Florence, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Performs manual or automated processes that ensure the correct recording of material transfers both into and out of the site. Reads Customer Order, Work Order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed or shipped. · Assists shipping and receiving (as needed) unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, Moves materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas. · Sorts or places materials on items or racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermine sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code. · May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at ResourceMFG