ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Sr. Quality Engineer within a great organization in Simi Valley, CA. This Company is a technology leader in cutting-edge servo motor technology for extreme environments. Specializing in high performance motor control products for military, industrial, aviation, robotics, automotive, and agricultural industries.
Pay: $100K - $130K+ DOE
Hours: 7am – 4pm
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Direct Hire Opportunity
Senior Quality Engineer
- This individual will work under the guidance of the company Quality Manager
- Perform closed-loop corrective action and root cause analysis.
- Assemble and review end-item data packages for submittal to customers.
- Performs and documents first article inspections per AS9102B.
- Review and approve supplier first article inspection reports per AS9102B.
- Responsible for product and data presentation for final customer acceptance.
- Lead internal MRB activities and meetings with cross functional teams to conduct robust RCCA.
- Document and resolve non-conforming material issues from internal rejections and for supplier rejections.
- Document and resolve customer RMA issues.
- Supports QA manager with Quality Management Review by performing and providing data analysis, trend analysis and ensuring data accuracy and calculations for KPI metrics.
- Technical writing skills that include quality management system processes and procedures.
- Identifies and drives process improvement initiatives to completion.
- Performs internal and supplier audits on product, process, and system to verify effectiveness and validate corrective actions that were taken.
- Review quality requirements of contracts, PO’s, and amendments to awarded contracts, and identify any unique customer requirements for workmanship or traceability.
- Maintains all quality records per ESI Motion SOP.
- Support and execute any other task given by Quality Manager.
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
- 9/80 Work Schedule