Sales Coordinator- Foothill Ranch, CA
$18hr and up depending on experience
• The sales coordinators maintain and manage relationships with new and existing clients to provide them with products and services that fit client’s needs. General Accountabilities
• Process orders from customers for full container loads and warehouse releases.
• Place orders to factory for batteries, labels, and all other material.
• Assist Sales Managers for inquiries on pricing, inventory, availability, and other client related requests.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following SAP techniques and procedures
• Receive and process orders in SAP all the way to invoicing, establishing entry priorities
• Provide general data entry support across the team
• Perform related tasks like filing
• Manages day-to-day client communications and relationships.
• Coordinate with warehouse and quality control departments to process orders.
• Process defective order claims, returns, and credits.
• Assigns goals to be met at specific time intervals.
• Ensures that clients know how to use the products and services and provides assistance if
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested.None