ResourceMFG is now hiring Resin Technician in the Sebring, FL Area.
The resin tech is a support department for the Molding floor. Resin is responsible for ensuring each plastic injection molding machine has material to run for each 24-hour period according to the production schedule. Skill Requirement.
Payrate: $14.00 (Based on experience)
Job Description & Qualifications:
· Assist in the compounding and mixing of resin products.
· Work as part of a team, as well as independently on compounding material.
· Weigh out specified types and quantities of liquid or solid raw ingredients via automated dispensing systems or manual scales, according to formula.
· Transfer raw materials and finished product between compounding, staging and packaging areas.
· Clean and maintain mixing/ filling equipment.
· Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials.
· High School Diploma or GED
· basic math skills including knowledge of ratio's for color and resin mixing.
· Follows company safety and security policies
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· 1-3 years’ experience in chemical mixing of Polyester Resin.
Please apply at - www.ResourceMFG.com