Quality Control/Validation Technician
Pharmaceutical and/or Food Industry Experience
Pharmaceutical Company looking for a Quality Control, Quality Technician and/or Validation Technician. Position is responsible for the support, monitoring and the physical execution of validation plans (process, cleaning, equipment and utilities).
Great opportunity to work for a great company in a new state of the art facility.
Great Company Culture!
- 1st shift position
- 3 to 6 month assignment
Perks with ResourceMFG include:
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- FREE online training for your professional and personal well-being
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and awesome discounts
3+ years’ experience required in these areas:
- Create reports, review and support the Cleaning Quality/Validation protocols.
- Clean equipment
- Obtain cleaning samples from equipment surfaces.
- Perform calibration procedures.
- Prepare, execute, and summarize qualification / validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ, and PPQ) for pharmaceutical equipment (manufacturing/packaging/utilities/facilities), processes, and products
- Support change control programs.
- Participate in project teams to handle development of system reviews for validation, and troubleshooting activities to accomplish project goals.
- Support other validation areas as required.
- Quality Control
Applicable USDA Food Grade Experience will be considered