ResourceMFG has partnered with a great manufacturing company in Owasso looking for a Quality Inspector!
Shift- Wednesday-Sunday 7:00 am-3:30 pm, Overtime required
Pay- $16-20 DOE
- Perform typical inspections on raw material, manufactured parts and components.
- Follow prescribed safety procedures at all times.
- Able to understand and perform tasks per the established Quality Management System.
- Ensure tasks are completed per customer requirements.
- Maintain that the tools and work area are in a clean orderly condition.
- Support production by processing products in a timely manner.
- Verify device calibration prior to use, and prior to issuing to production, vendors, and customers.
- Identify nonconforming product, and document type of defect.
- Red tag and segregate nonconforming product.
- Aid Production Manager and or V.P. Mfg in investigating and disposition of nonconforming products.
- Perform and record action of dispositions.
- Work with Quality Manager in maintaining the calibration program.
- Review job traveler and understand product that will be created.
- Interpret 2D engineering and 3D models.
- Maintain documents and records in accordance with procedures.
- Inspect and record first piece items by checking tolerances and cuts to ensure product conforms to specifications.
- Work with Production Manager and or Operators to verify adjustments made, have produced conforming product.
- Perform “final buy off product and assist the receiving inspection process.
- Maintain lot and traceability & record data detailed on job travelers.