ResourceMFG Mason, MI
- Expired: November 12, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
A client of ours located in Mason, MI is currently in need of a skilled Project Manager. This is a 1st shift, contract to hire opportunity, with pay based on experience, ranging between $18-$25 hourly.
Benefits of a Project Manager include:
- Contract to hire opportunity
- 1st shift M-F hours
- Medical, dental and Life Insurance after 90 days of employment
- Simple IRA with 3% match after 1 year
- Annual pay reviews
Duties of a Project Manager include:
- Use of CAD software experience (Solid Works, Auto-cad, or other computer programs)
- Ability to read a tape measure (down to 16ths)
- GREAT Math skills(Geometry)
- Assemble prints, sketches, and photos with needed measurements
- Create a sketch or prints as needed
- Create job paperwork, make sure materials are ordered
- Follow the process thru the shop until completed, keep on schedule
- Prior experience in manufacturing, trailer, farm equipment, construction is a plus.
- No degree is needed but would be a PLUS
- Prior experience in manufacturing, trailer, farm equipment, construction
- Prior experience in handrail and mezzanine construction or press/stamping is a plus
ConstructionView all jobs at ResourceMFG