Production Supervisor Lead
ResourceMFG Vernon, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee production operations for a Top food Manufacturing company in Vernon, CA.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- 1st shift: 4am - 4pm
- Able to work 12 hour shift daily
- Able to work weekends as needed.
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG