Production Control/Planner - Confidential Search
ResourceMFG Simi Valley, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reviews customer/industry/internal specifications to ensure compliance with stated requirements. Provides technical support to operations, customers, suppliers, and program managers as needed. Support and lead special process and customer audits. Provide training and coaching to others as required.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Production order Release
• Production Order Maintenance
• MRP Messages
• Tracker/Milestone Creation and Maintenance
• Create and maintain PO’s for outside processing
• OP Supplier Management
• OP Supplier Scorecards
• OP supplier/PO Issues (Late PO’s, Cert Request, etc.)
• Supervise Stockroom
• Reviews Production schedules and plant capacity data to determine processes, tools and machines to be used. Plans
• all states of product operations.
• Modifies schedules to handle unexpected delays.
• Monitor and control all material movements to maintain the integrity of production schedules.
• Reviews production specifications and plant capacity data
• Keeps management informed of critical status
Desirable Working Knowledge or Certifications:
• Ability to read and interpret documents
• 2 years in a production planning capacity with manufacturing and production control experience, preferably in an aerospace environment.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Intermediate to advanced excel skills
• Strong understanding of MRP
• Familiarity with scheduling tools such as waterfall charts
• Scheduling and managing outside process suppliers,
AddressSimi Valley, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG