Production Associate Multi Shifts
ResourceMFG Madison, IN
- Posted: May 15, 2021
- Now Hiring! Production Associate
We Will Train.*
Earn Good Pay. Work with Great People.
Don t miss the chance for competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and the opportunity to learn new skills. This entry-level production associate job is the perfect way to get your foot in the door.
Get your career kick started and apply today! Learn why manufacturing employees like working for ResourceMFG twice as much as our competitors!
Plain and simple ResourceMFG is a good company to work for! ResourceMFG Associate, Davidson
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in Manufacturing
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Working for ResourceMFG
- If you re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Walking, bending, standing for 8-12 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds repetitively
- Steel toed shoes/boots
- Ability to work overtime and/or weekends as needed
- Manufacturing experience a plus but not required
Associated topics: climate, environment, environmental, fault, health, hospital, risk, scba, usda, wastewater treatment plant
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG