Production Associate 1st Shift
ResourceMFG Mooresville, IN
- Expired: May 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- We Are Hiring!
1st Shift, No Experience Needed*
Kick Start Your Career in Manufacturing. Great Pay & Benefits.
If you are looking for a stable job with a reliable company, look no further. ResourceMFG is actively hiring the right production associates for one of our top customers in the area. Offering competitive weekly pay and benefits with no previous experience needed, this is a great place to start!
Apply with us and experience why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing Talent Award for providing our job seekers with superior service.
"ResourceMFG helped me find a good job with good paying money and long-term employment. ResourceMFG Associate, Camron
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in Manufacturing
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Working for ResourceMFG
- If you re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Your attributes High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and self-direct Strong computer skills including MS office, Outlook, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Enjoy working in a high volume, fast-paced environment Patience and ability to effectively work with people from all socio-economic backgrounds
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends if required
- Desire to meet deadlines
- Previous staffing or recruiting experience a plus Bilingual (English/ Spanish) preferred but not required
Resume required for review
The EmployBridge Story EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 400+ branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates, to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry! EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, a wellness program, and more. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within. At EmployBridge, we operate an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. To find out more, visit us at www.employbridge.com. EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Associated topics: climate, clinical, environment, health, hospital, risk, treatment, wastewater, wastewater treatment plant, water
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG