Production Associate 1st Shift
ResourceMFG Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: May 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Manufacturing Job Now Available!
We Will Train*
Great Pay. Great People. Great Opportunity.
Don t miss your chance to join one the largest manufacturing employers in America. ResourceMFG has an immediate opening for a Production Associate at a great facility. Take advantage of this opportunity to receive on the job training, competitive weekly pay, benefits and the respect you deserve for a job well done!
Apply now and find out why 8 out of 10 associates would tell their friends and family ResourceMFG is a great place to work!
This agency has never failed me! They never let you down. They always try to find the best job for you. ResourceMFG Associate, Sergio
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in Manufacturing
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Working for ResourceMFG
- If you re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Earn $250 sign on bonus when you become a Gorilla Glue Employee!
- Prepares orders & packages for shipment
- Boxes product according to order
- Fills pallets or boxes to ensure that product is packaged according to customer specifications
- Records size, weight, and type of products packaged
- Work independently and show initiative
Associated topics: baler, boxing, fold, pack, package, packing, pharmaceutical packaging, scan, seal, straw sealing
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG