This position will be responsible for following established procedures to perform timely & accurate order filling of merchandise for shipment. General duties include order pulling and follow shipping practices and procedures. . They will be expected to stay over and flex to other departments when needed.
TYPICAL STEPS FOR Material Handler
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and can make quick decisions.
- Have an eye for troubleshooting problems when they arise.
- Is self-motivated and competitive for one’s own goals.
- Have a willingness to learn our world-class warehouse management system.
- Are skilled problem-solvers because let’s face it. NO problem is a problem.
- Restacking pallets.
- Attendance and punctuality is a must
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 40lbs. (We unload multiple floor stacked containers every week.)
- Ability to work harmoniously and add value to a diverse team.
- Be able to stay over and work overtime on short notice.
- Being handy with light maintenance isn't a must, but is desired for small projects around the warehouse.
$1 Raise after 90 days
Updated Break Room
Room for advancement
ResourceMFG offers overtime pay, referral bonus program, general healthcare benefits and FREE Better Work Life Opportunity online courses. Many to choose from including: Electrical Maintenance, Mechanical Maintenance, Production Basics, Workforce Readiness and MUCH MORE!!
- Referral Bonus
- Overtime Opportunities
- 6+ months of Order pulling experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility to learn all manufacturing processes
- some heavy lifting up to 45# required