ResourceMFG Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday.
Hours: 6 am-6 pm
Pay Rate: $17.45 an hour
You’ve Picked the Perfect Company! Are you interested in working with an awesome team of people and a great company that values its employees? If so, this is for you! ResourceMFG is NOW HIRING! This position comes with competitive weekly pay, benefits and FREE skills training. Come join our winning team!
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Job Description: The Production Supervisor will facilitate the production line operations in accordance with plan policies and procedures; ensure the production objectives are being met, review forecast and master schedule to ensure manpower is managed accordingly. This position is contract to hire, located in Southwest Albuquerque.
- Ensure manufacturing operations are in accordance with policies and procedures for safety, quality, current manufacturing methodologies, and standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Ensure all safety protocols and SOP’s are trained to, understood by manufacturing personnel and being followed. Initiate with the Production Manager and HR disciplinary action required if any company safety, quality or goal issues/policies are violated.
- Ensure manufacturing personnel and leads have a complete and thorough knowledge of all the workstations and equipment within the production area, as well as the ability to work each station independently when necessary.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Ensure that employees understand and are meeting production goals for each process area and addressing any disciplinary actions that need to be addressed to the Production Manager.
- Maintain training matrix to document qualified personnel by station/equipment and facilitate the cross-functionality of the manufacturing staff.
- Complete new job orders provided by Production Planning to the manufacturing floor by reviewing requirements, ensuring manufacturing details are correct to the job packet ensuring orders are manufactured to the customers’ requirements and special processing details as noted on the job paperwork.
- Coordinate with approved staffing agency(s) to maintain proper staffing levels.
- Coordinate and execute Kaizen events / Process improvement teams as necessary to provide root cause to quality/production issues. Ensure corrective actions are being communicated and instituted across all shifts.
- Ensure the leads are:
- Performing proper production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers
- Knowledgeable / Capable of handling any emergency situation such as accidents, HR / employee issues, evacuation protocol.
- Schedule and conduct shift meeting to ensure all employees understand daily goals and area output requirements. Ensure factory toolbox topics are completed every week.
- Communicate with other shift leads and/or Production Manager as needed for resolving immediate issues that affect daily objectives or safety concerns.
- Ensure clean and safe work areas at all times. Drive 5S initiatives across manufacturing areas on a regular basis, maintain and track 5S goals.
- Participate in the First Responder program.
- Provide daily pass downs on shift performance including output quantity versus goal and quality reports by area. Detail out areas that had significant impact to meeting production requirements (performance against labor allocation, equipment downtime, and yield loss by location)
- Verify tracking of current issues is being done and all data is input into the data base for analysis
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED,
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Proven experience as a Production Supervisor or similar role preferred.
- Complete knowledge of all workstations within the production process as well as complete knowledge on how to operate all equipment independently.
- Must have computer and typing skills.
- Must have advanced demonstrated ability with tools, materials and machine operations.
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG