ResourceMFG Pryor, OK
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ResourceMFG is hiring a Maintenance Technician to work at great manufacturing company in Pryor!
Pay: $18-$22 DOE
Shift: Monday through Friday, 8am-4pm
Responsible for ensuring production and auxiliary equipment is functioning properly and within safety guidelines.
- Forklift truck and clamp truck operation and safety
- Basic Electric Theory (AC/DC voltage differences, fuses and circuit breakers, use and needs, use and function of electric meter)
- Tool Inventory – Uses
- Tap and die set – Sizes and methods
- Nut and bolt grades and threads
- Read, write, mathematics, including decimal, fractions, conversions and measurements
- Electricity knowledge
- Mechanical ability
- Plumbing ability
- Able to work independently.
- Basic background in Electronics and mechanical design & drawings
- Maintains each individual production line by having the regular downstream equipment in functioning form, allowing the production department availability of an unrestricted schedule.
- Allot sufficient time for spare equipment that is stationed in the maintenance area to be at the ready state, to allow for the transfer of the machinery.
- Monitor all color feeders and blenders, and check for accuracy and function per extruder. Samples need to be brought to QC on a quarterly basis.
- Manage minor repairs on corrugators and assists in major repairs
- Complete yearly compressor maintenance and P&M’s
- Must be familiar with Purchase order procedures and can contact vendors for maintenance supplies.
- Able to function as a temporary maintenance assistant throughout corporate sites for project situations when needed. (Travel required)
- Understand entire extruder function and enforce safe operating procedures
- Maintain guards, blow plugs, pressure gauges and emergency stops to insure personnel safety
Please apply now for IMMEDIATE consideration!
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE TODAY with our Better Work Life Courses! We offer FREE online courses such as administrative, electrical, blueprint reading, book keeping, diesel mechanics, electrical maintenance, Fitness and nutrition, front line supervisor, hydraulics & pneumatics, industrial math, machinist, mechanical maintenance, Microsoft office, Safety, Warehouse basics, etc. AND SO MUCH MORE!
Real EstateView all jobs at ResourceMFG