1st shift position: Tuesday - Saturday, 7am-3:30pm
- Three years experience in electrical field or combination of experience and technical/vocational training.
- Three to five years experience in electronic field or combination of experience and technical/vocational training.
Performs moderately complex technical functions related to the support of developing engineering activities, such as:
- Repairing, maintaining, overhauling, modifying, operating and material handling equipment
- Installing, dismantling and inspection of electrical, electronic, mechanical, HVAC and material handling equipment
- Diagnosing and solving problems involved in the operation of the equipment and system components
- Recommending modifications to designs as needed
- Assists other technicians in the performance of maintenance activities and/or providing training/guidance
- Isolates malfunctions using established tools and techniques, performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment, and returns faulty equipment to operating condition.
- Electronically logs scheduled inspection reports of the operating equipment , fixed building equipment and building structures, maintenance, repairs and other records and schedules
- Perform other duties as required