Job Title: Mixer (Machine Operator)
We are currently recruiting Machine Operators for a food manufacture in Gwinnett County. This is a 2nd shift position, Monday – Saturday (2:00 PM – 10:00 PM). This is a temp to perm position after 90 days. Our client manufactures food and ships it out to local and international retailers, restaurants and distributors. This position will start at $9.50 for training. The training period usually last up to 2 weeks.
- Combine all raw materials in proper sequence and sign off that each ingredient has been added and processed for the correct amount of time as outlined in the mixing system (Formula Sheet)
- Rotate mixed ingredients back and forth to the line being served.
- Keep the line supplied with ingredients while adhering to the pace set by the Oven Leader.
- Complete and deliver all batch forms (Formula Sheet) to the Production Manager.
- Keep/supervise your work area, tools and supplies, organized and sanitary throughout the shift.
- Assist in the training of mixing area helpers and / or assistant mixers.
- Follow all GMP’s and Safety Procedures as outlined by company.
- Standing for up to 8-12 hours.
Temp to Perm After 90 days
Free Online Skills Training
Marta to Gwinnett Transit Friendly
Must have 6 months of Manufacturing experience.
Must be willing to lift 50lbs consistently throughout shift.
Must be willing to stand for 8 to 10 hours to complete work.
Must have a resume to present for this position.
You will be required to complete the following:
Complete our in-branch orientation.
Complete the “Good Manufacturing Practice” orientation at our client’s site.
Please let the representative know if you have any food allergies.
Must Know Before You Start:
**Non-Climate Controlled Environment.
**Standing for up to 8 - 12 hours.
**No Food Allergies.
**Available to work on the weekends when needed.
**You must be able to lift 50 lbs to your chest area. This is the size of the product to be put in the machines.