Come work as a Beginner Machine Operator/General Helper and make something out of sheet metal!!
2nd Shift, 4:30 pm - 3:00 am, 10 hours. Monday - Thursday + OT as needed on Friday and Saturday
Currently Training from 1:00 pm - 11:30 pm, 10 hours; same days as above.
Perform duties to position materials and assemble panels, complying with instructions and prescribed routines, methods or procedures and involving the making of minor decisions.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Work from instructions. Reading customer orders and production schedules to determine correct product to be manufactured.
- Perform a variety of operations within group to maintain flow of work. Notify supervisor of unusual operating problems.
- Assist with operations at the assembly, molds, laminating or bundling station as directed.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and conveyors.
- Clean and visually inspect final insulated metal panels.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Repeats processes to build molds to specified requirements.
- Measure product to ensure proper length using a tape measure and interpret decimals and fractions when required. Read and interpret gauges. Record data.
- Use verbal and written communication to supervision and co-workers such as forms, reports, workload requirements.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Use Tools: tape measure, banding equipment, hand and power tools.
- This is a physically active role which will require some lifting and carrying of stock.
- Dependable work ethic with positive attitude and engagement.
- Team oriented.
- Lift to 50 lbs. throughout shift.
- Work overtime hours.