Machine Operator Fabricator
ResourceMFG Edmond, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NOW HIRING Machine Operator - Fabricator!!!!
Located in Edmond, Oklahoma
5am to 3:30pm Monday- Thursday with possible OT during the week or Fridays
$12 per hour
Machine parts or products according to shipping order, production drawings, and quality requirements. Perform a variety of routine tasks to assist in production activities. Employees are required to follow. safety rules, policies and procedures.
• Locate and mark bending and cutting lines onto work piece
• Grind work piece to cut, bend, and straighten metal
• Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications, using square, ruler, measuring tape, gauge, etc.
• Operate automated machines, such as brakes, mills, shears, lathes, drill presses and tapping machines
• Transport parts to and from work stations via hand truck or pallet jack
• Examine product to verify conformance to company standards
• Count machined parts to determine completion of shipping order
• Conduct tests and inspections of products and parts
• Control operations of equipment
• Watch gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
• Use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with standards
No manufacturing or distribution experience required. Willing to train.
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG