Machine Operator 3rd Shift
ResourceMFG Durham, NC
- Expired: October 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate Job Openings
Let ResourceMFG Find Your Next Manufacturing Job.
Are you looking for a company that treats you right? Ready to earn great pay in a safe and friendly environment? Look no further. ResourceMFG is one of the largest manufacturing employers in America. We’re looking for a machine operator right now for one of our top facilities in the area.
Isn’t it time you worked for a company that wants to see you get ahead! FREE skills training for associates who complete 80 hrs. of work. APPLY TODAY!
"They helped me find work right away. And they're awesome to work with." ResourceMFG Associate, Cathie
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Minimum 3 months relevant Machine Operator experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to identify problems
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to read ruler/tape measure
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Inspection of product
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area at all times while working.
- Observe all safety, PPE, and quality procedures while completing required tasks.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Great places to work
- Weekly pay periods
- Unlimited $50 referral bonuses
- Health / Dental / Vision Benefits offered
- FREE career focused online classes available after 80 hours
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG