Machine Operator 3rd Shift
ResourceMFG Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ATTENTION Machine Operator
Now Hiring - 3rd Shift
Competitive Pay. Good Benefits. Safe Workplace.
If reliable weekly pay, a reputable company and a safe environment are important to you, this is a great opportunity. Join the fast-growing manufacturing industry as a machine operator. You’ll work at a top facility where hard work is valued, and there is room for growth!
Isn’t it time you worked for a company that wants to see you get ahead! FREE skills training for associates who complete 80 hrs. of work. APPLY TODAY!
“I had never considered working with a staffing company before, but now that I have worked with ResourceMFG it has worked out very well.” ResourceMFG Associate, Mark
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Minimum 3 months relevant Machine Operator experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to identify problems
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to read ruler/tape measure
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Inspection of product
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Role Overview: The Machine Operator position supports the timely and accurate Manufacturing of components and finished goods.
- Machine Operation
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations, read, and understand measurements
- Able to work 8 hour shift
- Ability to read & understand part, component and job instructions
- Ability to create and maintain record retention and retrieval systems appropriate for position.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening).
- Must be able to lift 40lbs.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including: standing, walking, pushing/pulling, and lifting.
- Verification of High school diploma or equivalent required.
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG