Machine Operator 2nd Shift
ResourceMFG Durham, NC
- Expired: October 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready for Your Next Career Step in Manufacturing?
Join one of the area’s top employers in the fast-growing manufacturing field. We’re looking for a machine operator to work in a friendly and professional facility with the highest dedication to employee safety. Enjoy great weekly pay and good benefits.
Grow your career and skills while working with a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety. Plus, 8 out of 10 associates agree ResourceMFG is an employer of choice.
"I trust ResourceMFG in providing me with a safe place to work that pays me fairly and always on time, and I feel that they care for my interests and help me do better for myself.” ResourceMFG Associate, Silvia
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Minimum 3 months relevant Machine Operator experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to identify problems
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to read ruler/tape measure
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Inspection of product
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area at all times while working.
- Observe all safety, PPE, and quality procedures while completing required tasks.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Great places to work
- Weekly pay periods
- Unlimited $50 referral bonuses
- Health / Dental / Vision Benefits offered
- FREE career focused online classes available after 80 hours
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG