Machine / Cryovac Operator
ResourceMFG Irvine, CA
- Expired: 15 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The right company can make a world of difference. ResourceMFG is shaping the future with talent and innovation if you're interested in putting your years of experience into a future of excellence, this is where your legacy begins. We have an immediate opening for a Machine Operator in a Food Manufacturing here in Irvine, 1st shift and long term position. If you meet the requirements below, please apply today!
- Responsible for efficiently packing finished products and maintaining the highest possible food safety quality standards.
- Responsible for overall maintaining of a production line, including starting and stopping of some equipment (Transfer Kettles, Transfer Pumps, and Packing Machine), may include turning on/off agitators, steam, air, and water supply.
- Responsible for QRMP standards implementation as defined by the accountability list document HQNAF0004.
- Ensure that all surfaces that will contact product (piping, pumps, transfer kettles, and packing machines) are sanitized and ready for operation. Follow process sheet without deviation while producing product. Any deviation must be approved.
- Assemble On-Pak line equipment including Check Weigh Scale, Vertical Bagger, Pump, Hopper, Transfer Kettle, and Transfer Pipes.
- Conduct Pre-operational inspection of On-Pak line equipment.
- Set-up and assure product specific run parameters for each batch.
- Follow Standard Operational Procedures for line and maintain accurate and complete records including process checks for shift.
- Conduct complete sanitation of On-Pak line between Variety Changes.
- Coordinate with Mixer, QA, and Area Lead to assure timely pouring of product maintaining temperature per factory HAACP plan.
- Report equipment failure, all quality defects, and specification deviations immediately to Area Lead and/or Supervisor.
- Suggest new solutions to production problems and ways to improve the efficiency of an operation
- Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation. Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required.
- Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards; accurately filling out Inspection Sheets and Process Control Sheets.
- Ability to work in all assigned areas of production; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Food Manufacturing experience
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG