ResourceMFG is Looking for Lab Techs for our client in East Memphis
Must be able to work in a Non-Climate controlled facility
Steel Toe Boots Required
• Maintain documentation of chemical inventory, manufacturers and expiration dates.
• Prepare reagents, standard and sample solutions.
• Assist with sample preparation for HPLC runs.
• Maintain calibration and verification logs for balances and the pH meter.
• Wash laboratory glassware/tanks.
• Participate in the peer review of analytical notebooks and data entry.
• Stage finished product samples for testing.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Basic lab skills such as accurate weighing, mixing and dilution of materials by utilizing laboratory balances and glassware.
• Keen attention to detail and scientific documentation skills.
• Willingness to learn and work interdepartmentally as part of a team.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.