Location: Walton, KY
Pay: $21.00 per hour
Shift: 2nd (train on 1st)
- Perform testing on samples on raw material and packing Perform testing to support method validations, method transfers, process and cleaning validations.
- Review and coutersign documentation
- Daily standardization and performance verification on lab equipment
- Prepare records, charts and graphs
- Follow all and enforce safety regulations and SOP Ensure samples are testing in a timely manner.
- other job duties as needed
Join our team TODAY! Requirements:
- Must not wear any makeup
- Must not wear any nail polish
- Must wear proper PPE- Lab coat, closed toes shoes, gloves, ear plugs, safety glasses, no jewelry.
- 1-3 years of production lab experience/ BA degree in chemistry related scientific discipline
- Experience with analytical techniques such as pipetting, weighing, drying, filtering etc.
- Experience with one or more techniques in automated instrumental analysis ( HPLC, GC, DISSOLUTION) or wet chemical analysis.
- Must be open to overtime Must be able to follow written procedures