ResourceMFG Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
$50 an hour, experience required
You’ve Picked the Perfect Company! Are you interested in working with an awesome team of people and a great company that values its employees? If so, this is for you! ResourceMFG is NOW HIRING! This position comes with competitive weekly pay, benefits and FREE skills training. Come join our winning team!
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Job Summary: The Information System Manager manages data operations, computer networks, hardware, software, and supports computer users’ activities. Plans and implements budgets, oversees hardware and server upgrades, patches, and backups. Mentors, trains, and supervise IT staff. Interfaces with various department managers with regard to system needs and budget purchases. Ensures that staff and computer users are complying with vendor software license agreements and SOX requirements for corporation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains and regularly updates policies related to IT systems including but not limited to:
- Change Management, Backup, IT Security and others.
- Evaluates, plans, and implements computer hardware and/or software required for location.
- Leads team to solve HelpDesk requests submitted.
- Monitors overall performance of network and servers.
- Provides technical guidance on Operating Systems, Software, and Networks.
- Provides architecture planning and design for all Network and Server systems.
- Provide escalated on-site support of hardware, software, and network connectivity issues.
- Manages relationships with vendors or contractors as needed for any software or IT Hardware.
- Authorizes all computer equipment builds, software, and peripheral that are added to the network including but not limited. to Servers, Networks, Desktops, Laptops, and peripherals.
- Represents department at required planning meetings, including projects, product development, and internal production.
- Manages technical projects as needed.
- Performs the following duties personally or through subordinates:
- Reviews system logs ensuring no abnormalities.
- Performs monthly security updates to systems.
- Ensures that Backup is done properly.
- Tests new technologies to improve Network.
- Setup of new accounts and/or machines for new employees.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Five or more years of IT infrastructure management experience.
- Experience in VMware ESXI and VSphere 6.5 or newer and VMware Horizon and App Volumes for use with VDI.
- Experience with SharePoint O365 and various Microsoft O365 software programs and SOX compliance.
TechnologyView all jobs at ResourceMFG