ResourceMFG Boulder, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ResourceMFG is hiring an HR Recruiter for an opportunity located in Boulder!
1st shift: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Pay: $16.00 + per hour depending on experience
- 6 month project but could turn into something more permanent
- Act as a Talent Advisor with HR and hiring managers to develop proactive recruiting strategies and sourcing methods
- Build talent pipelines across diverse functional areas and levels utilizing creative sourcing strategies via LinkedIn, Indeed, Google, etc.
- Utilize other proven recruiting and sourcing strategies, as well as networking to fill job openings
- Solicit accurate job requirements for each position and determine effective strategies to develop candidate pipelines for those roles
- Attend local meet-ups and career fairs, as necessary, to build networks and increase visibility within the local community
- Perform pre-screen phone calls and interview scheduling
- Facilitate candidate debriefing sessions with hiring managers and their interview team while providing recommendations on candidate selection and placement
- Craft meaningful offers and guide candidates through acceptance and transition process
- Coordinate relocations of candidates to the Boulder area and advise them on moving company selection
- Forge strong relationships with hiring managers and partners within the business, to gain an understanding of the areas in which they work
- Determine creative ways to incorporate our company values and culture into the interview process
- Perform HR generalist duties as assigned
- Conduct on-boarding for new hires
- Coordinate with corporate office to ensure required changes to employee information is processed
- Previous recruiting experience required
- Ability to operate a computer system
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional benefits information can be found here: https://www.resourcemfg.com/employees/benefits/
BusinessView all jobs at ResourceMFG