ResourceMFG Ogden, UT
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HR Generalist/Recruiter *Direct Hire
Great opportunity to join a growing company located in Ogden.
Pay: $20.00 per hour Competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Monday Friday 8-5 pm.
HR Generalist is responsible for managing and coordinating all hiring and onboarding activities for new warehouse associates and ensuring HR compliance with the current staff. This is a new facility within an established and growing company. Hours:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your primary duties will be supporting the internal operations of our New Kensington plant, hiring warehouse staff, and managing their hours/shifts.
- Completing onboarding paperwork including E-Verify background checks
- Responsible for local hiring (take applications and interviews in-person)
- Scheduling along with department managers
- Ensuring timecard compliance
- Safety compliance
- Drug testing
- General oversight of the warehouse
Culture: Family-owned company and have been for three generations. Employees are part of the growing family. you will find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful. We believe promoting a healthy work/life balance is one of the keys to success at home and work.
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Experience managing warehouse staff, filing employee paperwork, and scheduling.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- General proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate good attendance and punctuality.
Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work well under pressure
BusinessView all jobs at ResourceMFG