ResourceMFG Now Hiring for Experience Sit-Down Forklift Operators.
Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from varies areas of the warehouse as needed. Responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, etc.
Schedule: Several shifts available - average 10 - 16 hours a day- must be available to work overtime.
Payrate: $12.00 an hour
- 6 months to 1 year of experience
- Work weekends and Holidays if need it
- Pass require screening
- Cross train and be a team player
- Lift 50lbs, Bend, Twist and Stand consistently throughout shift
- Math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
- High degree of attention to detail required to prevent injury to others; promoting a safe work environment
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- May be required to use RF scanner gun, and/or Voice pick.
These opportunities include the following perks!
- Health, Dental and Vision Offered
- Discounts through major retailers such as Verizon, AT&T & Sam's Club Memberships
- Free Online courses thorough Penn & Foster. The largest online educational institution.
- Weekly direct deposit. No worries about paper checks.