ResourceMFG Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: June 29, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Time Night Shift
Work for a leader in the Defense Electronics Industry
This position is responsible for performing set-up, operation, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of Surface Mount Technology equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Load and unload product from machines.
• Evaluate performance of equipment, tools, techniques, and environment. Suggest improvements as needed.
• Read, interpret and work in accordance with work orders, electrical and mechanical drawings, schematics and/or customer specifications. •
Qualifications / Skills:
• Have a level of technical capability to operator SMT equipment
• Must be reliable; reliable attendance required
• Ability to read and understand work instructions
• Willingness to learn, be adaptable and flexible in role
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience in electronic manufacturing preferred but not required
• J-STD-001 certification preferred
• Ability to communicate clearly in English, verbally and in writing
BusinessView all jobs at ResourceMFG