Customer Service Representative
ResourceMFG Jasper, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative ensures orders are processed to the documented quality system in order to meet or exceed customer's expectations.
MON/ WED/ FRI 7AM- 4PM
- Accept, review and record customer contracts.
- Provide pricing for finished products.
- Ensure customer requirements are communicated to the Manufacturing, Quality and Shipping/Receiving departments
- Notify the customer if contract requirements cannot be met
- Ensure contract revisions are conducted according to quality procedures.
- Ensure Customer Acknowledgements are sent to the customers.
- Ensure customer complaints are recorded and communicated to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure Shipping/ Receiving and Manufacturing Departments are notified of customer requests to pick up and utilize customer-supplied products.
- Maintain Quality records as required
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical & Dental options
- Referral Bonuses
Flexible to work as scheduled - Mon/ Wed/ Friday 7am- 4pm
Business dress code
BusinessView all jobs at ResourceMFG