Customer Service Rep
ResourceMFG Burbank, CA
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative needed to join a local company that specializes in the manufacturing of LED designs. The Customer Service Rep will provide support in functional areas of Customer Service, Purchasing and Reception. Customer Service position is performance to hire.
Customer Service duties include the following:
- Handles processing of domestic and international sales orders with heavy correspondence via e-mail, fax, and busy phones.
- Checks availability of stock. Schedules delivery dates. Prepares packing slip, pro forma invoices. Coordinates shipping arrangements with freight companies for U.S. and International destinations.
- Works directly with salesperson assisting with all aspects of entering sales orders and returns or repairs and follow-up correspondence.
- Maintains and updates customer database for mailers and promotional materials. Mails catalogs and product information to customers.
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
- self-motivated and be able to multi task.
- knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail and Order Entry such as Made2Manage.
- customer service oriented with excellent communication skills in both written and oral.
- Be familiar with working with freight companies regarding scheduling pick-up and delivery of shipments.
BusinessView all jobs at ResourceMFG