Summary of Basic Function:
Responsible for performing all Bookkeeping and a variety of clerical accounting functions such as General Accounting, A/R, A/R Collections and A/P.
Essential duties are as follows; Compiles, classifies records, verifies, and maintains data and payments to accounts payable and accounts receivable records by performing the following duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Experienced with Microsoft Great Plains (GP) Dynamics Software.
• Perform Bookkeeping and clerical accounting functions to fully support AR & AP.
• Research, track, and resolve AR & AP accounting issues.
• Compile and sort invoices and checks.
• Perform daily AR Collections.
• Contact Customers with delinquent accounts.
• Prepares accounts payable checks.
• Issue checks for accounts payable.
• Issue wire payments for accounts payable
• Issue EFT payments for accounts payable
• Match freight bills against freight manifests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty above satisfactorily level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Must have min. 3-5 years’ experience within Bookkeeping and Accounting practices.
AA/ B.S. in Accounting is a plus
Must speak and write fluent English with excellent communication skills.
Must know 10-key and possess excellent business math skills.
This is a temp to hire position. Once hired through the company you're able to enjoy benefits such as:
- Paid time off
and much more..
The company also offers growth opportunities. Meanwhile through Select you'll have the opportunity to enroll in FREE online courses, such as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Microsoft Office
and much more...
If you're interested in this position please contact GABBY
Office (714) 632-0110