ResourceMFG is seeking a qualified Bilingual HR Generalist with Payroll for our NW Houston Client.
GREAT opportunity and benefits
$24 - $26 an hour (temp to hire)
- Semi-monthly payroll processing for all employees
- Weekly payroll processing for Talent Acquisition “staffing” employees
- Download payroll reports and store electronically.
- Maintain payroll folders with ADP reports along with hard copies
- Generate PTO, Overtime, and other HR/Payroll reports as requested
- Send new hire packet to all new employees, schedule all pre-employment testing and ensure all documentation is received timely.
- Schedule a call with each new hire to discuss all paperwork, benefits, and processes.
- Process all relocation authorization forms with relocation vendors
- Monitor the New Hire Setup
- Ensure all I-9 documentation is on file and E-Verify submitted timely
- Add new employees to ADP and 401K systems
- Create onboarding Smartsheet for all new hires based on position and share with hiring manager
- Maintain personnel and payroll files, both electronically and hard copy, for accuracy of documentation
- Complete verification of employment requests
- Other duties as assigned
Immediate need! Apply today and attach your current resume.
This position requires recent HR experience as well as payroll.
- Must have business degree (HR) or equivalent experience.
- Must be bilingual Spanish
- No less that 2 years as a HR Generalist. Only recent experience will be considered.
- Ability to process payroll for 150+ employees
- Knowledge of ADP
- Manufacturing is preferred
No retail, restaurant, fast-food will be considered.