- Weekly Pay
- Perfect Attendance and Production Bonuses available *see our website for more details on bonus programs
- Family Orientated company
- Music options on production floor
- Medical Benefits Available Immediately
- FREE Online Courses - Join our Better Work Life Academy to better your workforce skills!
1st Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Occasional mandatory Saturdays or Sundays.
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 3:00pm - 11:30pm. Occasional mandatory Saturdays or Sundays.
Assembly of internal door panel systems. Meeting hourly and daily production expectations with the utmost attention to detail and a high standard of quality.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Manual assembly operations in a work cell for door systems according to the production order.
- Responsible for meeting all procedures, job instructions and organization instructions in the work area (work station instructions, operator process sheets, quality control plans, etc.).
- Work together as a team within your department.
- Report any issues in the assembly process and components/sub-assemblies/final-assemblies to supervisor.
- Continuous improvement of processes in the production area.
- Ensure cleanliness and keep the assembly and production areas in order.
- Other duties assigned by Manager/Supervisor.