Assembly Technician Wanted!
1st shift 8 am to 5 pm
Monday through Friday with Overtime possibilities!
$13+ an hour based on experience
- Read, interpret, and follow basic drawings, diagrams, bills of materials, and written instructions to accurately assemble and test products.
- Use hand held tools such as hand held screw and drill gun
- Production preparation, labeling, and basic job data entry
- Identify, rework and/or repair non-conforming products
- Maintain a clean, neat and safe work area
- Assist in inventory incoming inspection, storage, and cycle counting
- Assist in shipment packaging and palletization
- Perform all work in accordance with standards and establish safety procedures