Assembler Multi Shifts
ResourceMFG York, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Top Company. Good Pay & Benefits. Safe Work Environment.
Are you ready to join the fast-growing manufacturing field? Learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits and work in a safe and friendly place? If so, this is an excellent opportunity for you! We are now hiring an assembler for a leading manufacturer, where hard work is rewarded.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now find out why manufacturing employees want to work for us 3x’s more than our competitors.
“I like working for ResourceMFG because I get treated with respect.” - ResourceMFG Associate, Maria
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Assembler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Assembly experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Experience with electronic assembly, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Assemblers/Material Handlers will:
- Able to work mandatory overtime
- Able to bend, twist, squat, stand and walk up to 10 hours daily
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG