Assembler 2nd Shift
ResourceMFG Lewisburg, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the Fast-Growing Manufacturing Industry!
Now Hiring Assembly Worker
Jumpstart Your Career as An Assembler
If you're looking to join a fast-growing company with room for growth, we have a great job for you. We are currently hiring an assembler to work at a top manufacturing plant in the area. Offering great pay and benefits, a safe work environment and the chance to learn new skills to help you get ahead in your career.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now find out why manufacturing employees want to work for us 3x’s more than our competitors.
“My primary reason for giving ResourceMFG a 10 it's just the way they take care of their employees.” ResourceMFG Associate, Patshiely
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Assembler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Assembly experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Experience with electronic assembly, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Be able to lift 30+ pounds
- Be able to stand/walk for scheduled shift
- Be comfortable work overtime as necessary
If you have prior experience as a machine operator, receptionist, administrative assistant, customer service representative, welder, or office assistant OR if you've worked in the customer service, restaurant, hospitality, or any other fast-paced industry - THIS COULD BE THE START OF YOUR NEW CAREER! Apply Today!
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG