Assembler 2nd Shift
ResourceMFG Cheyenne, WY
- Posted: April 19, 2021
- ASSEMBLY WORKER
Kick Start Your Manufacturing Career
Here s your opportunity to work for a company that offers FREE online training that has helped 98% of participants perform better in their jobs! Apply Today!
I trust ResourceMFG in providing me with a safe place to work that pays me fairly and always on time, and I feel that they care for my interests and help me do better for myself. ResourceMFG Associate, Hain.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Assembly experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Experience with electronic assembly, a plus
- Working for ResourceMFG
- If you re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours a day dependent on the production line that is open.
- Able to work on a line with a small team.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to follow instructions and be a quick learner.
- Reliable transportation
- Able to meet client's specific hiring criteria
- Must be flexible and able to take direction and change lines when requested or as needed
APPLY TODAY AND TEXT US WHEN APP IS COMPLETE at 307-###-####!
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
ManufacturingView all jobs at ResourceMFG