***Management Systems Facilitator*** (Please read job description)
ResourceMFG Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: July 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Management Systems Facilitator is responsible for the maintenance of an effective management system that meets ISO9001, AS9100 and Nadcap requirements. Support the development of Operational Excellence by increasing associate awareness of continuous improvement program and leading continuous improvement projects.
Reports To: Quality Control Manager
- Evaluates effective implementation of the facility s management system (policies, procedures, processes) against ISO9001, AS9100 and Nadcap standards.
- Review audit results and identify the severity of audit findings or the risk associated with the findings to ensure the appropriate level of action is taken to eliminate non-conformance.
- Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Supports PI initiatives to promote sustainable, continuous improvement of core processes.
- Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Coordinates and leads training classes including, but not limited to, policies, processes, standard work, lean tools, and new/revised systems requirements.
- Communicates Effectively.
- Foster an environment that supports an engaged Management System culture.
- Import & Export Good Ideas that Drive Change.
- Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Seek, share, and adopt ideas and best practices inside and outside the facility and embrace change introduced by others.
- Build Customer Value.
- Manage documentation and records in order to ensure that they are complete, current, secure and easily retrievable. This may include designing, organizing or maintaining technical or regulatory records (e.g., paper formula files) and reports.
- Review and update existing standards, specifications or requirements in order to comply with changes in regulatory and customer requirements, and to support new product development.
- Demonstrates the values of the DuraCoatings organization through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Nadcap experience helpful, but not required.
- Basic Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget).
- Process Management: Knowledge of process definition, flow charting and process management techniques. Includes knowledge of scale-up from bench to commercialization and process/formula ingredient interactions. Ability to establish and define processes, interrelationships, key controls and to continuously monitor and improve processes to facilitate the efficient and effective execution of business activities.
- Document Management: Ability to create, approve, track and file documents and records in compliance with the DuraCoatings system or other formal guidelines.
- General Auditing: General knowledge of audit process (e.g. interviewing, data analysis, inspections). This includes communicating findings and determining corrective actions.
- Preferred experience: 3+ years experience in implementing management systems, Lean, Six Sigma certification, Plating or Thermal Spray experience helpful. Relevant SAP application experience, Continuous improvement, Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the core work hours and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status.
AddressOklahoma City, OK
EducationView all jobs at ResourceMFG