Model Home Attendant Temple, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Temple, Jarrell, Salado, Harker Heights, Belton, or Waco Model Home Attendants needed
Our model home greeters work in new home communities close to their homes!
Part-time opportunity ( 1 - 2 days per week)m 10 am- 6 pm
Resource Staffing provides Model Home Attendants for home builders throughout Temple, Waco, Jarrell, Belton, and surrounding Texas areas! Are returning to the workforce? Are you retired, but would like to work occasionally? Do you need part-time hours and enjoy meeting and speaking with people? Taking real estate courses and need hands-on experience? If so, this is a wonderful opportunity to work in lovely new model homes. Training is provided. No experience is needed.
Model Home Attendant Responsibilities:
- Greet potential home buyers and provide builder brochures/floor plans (no selling)
- Have guests complete registration cards
- Offer model home and spec home tour if needed
- Prepare builder handouts/information/brochures in folders as needed
- General office duties such as answering phones and directions to the community
Model Home Attendant Qualifications:
- No real estate experience needed- must be professional and enjoy speaking with people
- Must be able to bend, stoop and frequently climb stairs throughout the model home
- Communication via cell phone with email and text capabilities to communicate with New Home Sales Rep if needed
- Reliable and able to be on time
- Must be personable with good customer interaction skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work independently
- Work only the days you are available
- Great opportunity for retirees – Flexible days of the week
- Work in beautiful model homes
- Network with major new home builders
- Stress-free environment
- When you work as a contract employee through Resource Staffing you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! We look forward to hearing from you!
Important: We are prohibited from hiring Texas-licensed Realtors or brokers unless your license is designated inactive and verifiable with TREC. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply.
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions throughout the great state of Texas. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
HealthcareView all jobs at Resource Staffing
Get fresh Work From Home Travel Demand Modeler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.