Bookkeeper / Accountant (Tax a Plus)
Southlake CPA firm is seeking a bookkeeper / accountant / tax preparer. The ideal candidate would have prior public accounting experience and be familiar with QuickBooks (experience as a tax accountant with Lacerte is a plus).
· Almost ZERO overtime throughout the year and during busy season!
· Family comes first at our firm.
· Will pay for relocation.
· Will receive advanced tax training that is far beyond the normal tax practitioner.
· Will consider paying for green card.
· Will pay for CPA Review courses
Our firm has a significant number of business tax clients, as well as a strong managed accounting practice which provides a good workload all year.
Job Duties Include:
· Prepare individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns (including sales and payroll tax returns). Will train on tax if no experience.
· Maintains compliance with tax regulations by researching regulations; referring difficult interpretations to supervisor
· Complete client recordkeeping responsibility including bank reconciliation, recording journals and adjusting entries in QuickBooks
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines using effective time management skills
· Excellent organization & communication skills
· Proficiency in QuickBooks is required
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting preferred
· Pay commensurate to experience and production. Please send salary requirements with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year (tax experience would pay more)
- Relevant: 3 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor Degree in accounting or finance preferred (not required)
If you are interested in this position, call and submit your resume today by mail or email.
Resource Spectrum Staffing & Recruiting
P.O. Box 2196
Grapevine, TX 76099